How long has it been?

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tweet This!

Do you see that? That ticket at the top of the page? Yeah, it's getting really close.
Some of you have said you won't be able to make it for various reasons. I know you all wish you could be here. My good friend, Jessica, whose blog you can see at http://www.iliketoreadandtravel.com, has come up with the great idea of tweeting the Booth/Withem wedding for us. I feel like a star! Twitter. Well, I really don't know much about Twitter. I just heard the word "tweet" is now an accepted verb in the dictionary. Not like, "The bird tweets when it's happy." More like, "Let's tweet our day at the park." Anyway, if you have the inclination, go to www.twitter.com. On the main page, there is a box that reads, "search Twitter, " with a magnifying glass. In that box if you type #cottoncandywedding the results will be my wedding stuff. Jessica, AKA Juna, will be tweeting live. There will be pictures and stuff. She'll keep you informed of the days events. Her user name on Twitter is juna_101. You can follow her or search for her or whatever. She is quite interesting. But then again, I'm biased.

We're days away... and I'm not ready. So many little snafus here and there have added up and now I'm behind in just about everything. Lots of stress.

Well, that's the update for now. Next will be after the actual wedding! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment